TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any order implies acceptance of the m&r Manufaktur GmbH – ORO BIANCO HANDMADE TILES brand – conditions as described below.
- the current price list replaces the previous versions;
- each price indicated refers to one unit
- the prices indicated do not include value added tax
- packaging is included in the price. Special packaging can be developed on request for an additional charge
- prices are ex works, transport and insurance costs are not included
- m&r Manufaktur GmbH can arrange for the goods to be transported and will endeavour to ensure that this is carried out as quickly as possible, however m&r Manufaktur GmbH cannot guarantee transport times, as transport is ensured by an external carrier and m&r Manufaktur GmbH cannot be held responsible for any delays in transport
- if the transport is carried out by m&r Manufaktur GmbH with the usual forwarder, the transport will be exclusively door-to-door, which means that the forwarder will unload the goods at the customer’s front door at street level (he will not go into the building or climb stairs). The accessibility of the heavy goods vehicle must be guaranteed, otherwise the customer will be charged transport surcharges.
- the correct delivery address must be given for transports with our forwarding agent. If the address is changed after delivery of the goods, a transport cost surcharge will be levied, which will be invoiced to the customer.
- the customer may choose to organise the transport of the ordered goods. In this case, the responsibility of m&r Manufaktur GmbH is limited to providing the goods to be collected and ends at the moment the goods are collected from our warehouse. m&r Manufaktur GmbH is free from any costs or responsibility about events that may occur during the transport. In this case, the entire management of the transport is in the hands of the customer.
Complaints must be submitted with photographic proof of the damage by e-mail to email@example.com, within 48h of receipt of the goods.
If m&r Manufaktur GmbH has arranged the transport and the goods or the packages show damage, the description of this damage must be noted on the delivery note of the carrier. If the carrier does not wait for the goods to be inspected, this must also be clearly noted on the delivery note. This note on the delivery note is crucial, without it it is not possible to activate the insurance cover and the claim will therefore be rejected. Any transport of the goods from the place of destination to a second place will invalidate the claim for transport damage. m&r Manufaktur GmbH is not liable for damage caused by collection, handling and / or installation by persons acting on behalf of the customer / recipient.
If it can be proven that the person responsible is the carrier, damaged items will either be replaced or repaired at the discretion of our technical department.
- m&r Manufaktur GmbH products are handmade, therefore slight differences may occur from piece to piece, which are not defects but normal characteristics of the products.
- m&r Manufaktur GmbH grants a limited warranty of 2 years for its products, to the first purchaser, against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not apply to secondary purchasers of the products, nor to products that have been damaged by use on the showroom floor.
- this warranty is valid under normal use and excludes damage caused, dirt, improper cleaning, abnormal use or accident.
- defective goods must be sent to our warehouse for analysis and should be well packed. Any costs for packing and shipping are not covered by this warranty. Damage caused by negligent packing or return shipment to our warehouse is not covered by this warranty.
- To obtain proper service under this warranty, the original sales receipt must be presented.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- payment by invoice possible. 30% when prepared for delivery and immediately, the payment of the remaining amount has to be made within 10 days after receipt of the goods and the invoice.
- if the due date for payment is determined by the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline. In this case the customer shall pay the statutory interest on arrears.
- The customer’s obligation to pay default interest does not preclude the seller from asserting further claims for damages caused by default.
- The customer shall only have a right of set-off if his counterclaims have been legally established or recognised by the seller. The customer may only exercise a right of retention if the claims result from the same contractual relationship.
m&r manufactory GmbH
Fon: +49 681 94553 314
Fon: +49 681 94553 354
A company of the mkw GROUP.